Fan Of Batman And The Who Fan Of Batman And The Who

What took you so long to upload it? :)
Well done!

The Forgotten Legion II The Forgotten Legion II

*my right arm might be broken..." holy shit! the bone was sticking out dude! :)
cool movie! makes me wanna play any space game I got on my disk!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I'm not sure if I understand everything in this movie but I get the basic message. Or I might have to say, I get a message and I'm not sure if it is the message the artist meant to tell. Anyway I love the movie and would be really interested in a detailed storybook just to see what the author really wanted to tell.

GRAND ADVENTURE! GRAND ADVENTURE!

A really cool game, as far as I could play it. I found a little bug and didn't find the time to play again yet. But here is the bug:
In the jungle the torch can get stuck in the yet hidden black building or whatever it is. I would have to start over I guess. Maybe you should check this out.

Emptygoddess responds:

Hadn't seen that one! Sounds bad. Sorry about that.

Metal Survival Metal Survival

I'm not sure if I got the point of this.
The game mechanics are terrible so it can't be about the game itself. It must be the references which I don't get so I can't say I like this game.

Blue Karma - The Slums Blue Karma - The Slums

The idea of the interface is not bad, I kinda like it. But the controls are horrible. I have to get closer to an object to interact with it but if I miss the floor and click the object again I get the radial menu. The only way to close this is by pressing the red X. This is not a very intuitive handling. I would suggest to get the radial menu closed when clicking outside of it and to have the character walking closer to an object if there is a need to do so. I'm sorry, but I can't play this game like that. I only managed to leave the flat and started to write this review.